Vape Shop Database Terms and Conditions
Vape Company Email List Terms and Conditions
You will receive a list of vape company emails from all over the world. This combined list includes vape shops (both brick-and-mortar and online), vape wholesalers, e-liquid brands and manufacturers, CBD stores, vape event and exhibition organisers, vape blogs and communities, vape reviewers and other vape-related companies).
It is your responsibility to use this email list responsibly and in compliance with your local and international laws.
The vape company list may contain some bad emails. We update our email list on a regular basis by conducting a three-level cleaning exercise whereby we check the emails for syntax errors, we check to make sure the domain exists and we test the inboxes to make sure that they exist. Vape companies are constantly opening and closing so during the interval between updates, you may come across some non-working emails.
You will receive a text file with all vape company emails (one per line).
All future updates will be sent directly to your inbox that was used for purchasing this email list.
All data is available publicly and is compliant with the GDPR and other regulations. Please see our compliance statement.
We also provide a newsletter service platform. You will receive a vape domain, a rotating proxy and a sending limit of about 70,000 emails per day. It is your responsibility to learn how to use the newsletter sending platform yourself. We do not provide any training but we do have some helpful videos to allow you to get started. It is your responsibility to use the platform responsibly. Excessive spam emails and poor management of unsubscribers can get your newsletter sending service account blocked and we will not provide you with a replacement. All newsletters are sent over an SMTP service on our server. The newsletter sending platform will use a different domain to your vape shop.
Vape Shop Database Terms and Conditions
- By purchasing a vape shop database from us, you agree to the following terms and conditions specifically governing vape store databases and associated electronic files sold by us to you.
- Once we have received payment from you, we will email you the vape shop database to your email address (provided upon checkout and on our product page) within 2-3 working days.
- It is your responsibility to provide an accurate email address.
- Vape shop database will be sent to you in an Excel Spreadsheet format.
- Whilst we do mention the number of vape shops contained in our database, these indications are estimates and by no way constitute a representation.
- We have compiled our vape shop database from our business cards from vape exhibitions around the world as well as online sources. We are constantly updating our database to ensure its full accuracy. However, new vape shops open and close all the time, they change their contact details and undergo similar changes. For this reason, we simply cannot guarantee the accuracy of the vape shop contact details and you should not hold us liable for inaccurate data. You agree that emails may bounce or may not be opened by vape shops due to the spam filters that they have in place.
- Whilst we try to ensure that our vape store database is as accurate and possible, you agree not to hold us liable for any inaccuracies and duplicate entries as all databases are compiled by humans and are therefore prone to human errors.
- All vape store database contacts are gathered from the public domain and vape exhibitions, and are widely available to the public at large
- We retain the copyright laws to our vape shop database. Distribution or resale of our vape store databases is strictly prohibited. Should you be found to be in violation of this clause, we will take legal action to disgorge your profits to remedy our loss of revenue.
- Only you or your company will be allowed to use the vape shop database.
- Vape store databases are not intended for spam and we cannot be held accountable for any spam and equally we do not assume any responsibility of what you do with the database.
- Strictly no refunds under any circumstances. it is your responsibility to review a sample database before making a purchase.
- To the best of our knowledge, the vape store databases are complete and accurate and you agree not to reject the database simply because it is missing some vape store entries. For example, a vape shop may not have an email address simply because we could not find one in the public domain. You agree to accept the database on an “as is” basis.
- We do not accept any responsibility for your dealings with other vape shops and we cannot vouch for individual vape shops since we are simply offering vape store contact details that are available in the public domain.
- The vape store database may contain formatting issues, which shall not form a basis for rejection
- We do not represent that our database contains a specific number of vape shops. instead, any numbers provided by us are for representational purposes only.
- Request a sample before ordering your vape store database to see if it is right for your needs.
- You agree to mediate any disputes with us in the first instance.
- The sale of the vape store database is strictly governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Vape shops open and close, and we therefore cannot guarantee that all contact details are accurate on the date of sale.
- LIQUIDATION DAMAGES FOR FRAUD
- YOU HEREBY AGREE NOT TO REPORT AS LOST OR STOLEN, ANY CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD WHICH YOU HAVE USED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PAYMENT TO VAPETELLIGENT, OR AS UNAUTHORISED, ANY CHARGE FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING FOR ANY PAID TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION OR FULL MEMBERSHIP, FOR WHICH YOU DO NOT HAVE GOOD REASON TO BELIEVE IS, IN FACT, LOST, STOLEN, OR UNAUTHORISED. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH FRAUDULENT REPORTING OF A LOST OR STOLEN CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD USED TO OBTAIN GOODS OR SERVICES FROM VAPETELLIGENT, OR ANY FRAUDULENT REPORTING OF UNAUTHORISED CHARGE TO VAPETELLIGENT ON YOUR CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD WHICH HAS BEEN MADE YOU. OR ANYONE UNDER YOUR AUTHORITY, AT A TIME WHEN A CHARGE OR OTHER OBLIGATION FOR PAYMENT FOR GOODS AND/OR SERVICES TO VAPETELLIGENT REMAINS OUTSTANDING, YOU SHALL BE PERSONALLY LIABLE TO THE COMPANY FOR LIQUIDATION DAMAGES IN THE AMOUNT OF £1,000.00. THE LIABILITY FOR LIQUIDATION DAMAGES SPECIFIED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT LIMIT ANY OTHER LIABILITY YOU MAY HAVE FOR ANY BREACH (ES) OF ANY OTHER TERMS, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.