By Elena Ognivtseva
MOSHI e-liquid started in 2013 in Toronto because they wanted to make sure that the products they were vaping were of the highest quality they could be. To fix the dilemma of the products flooding of the market and a lack of clear and consistent regulation. When it got to be too much of a problem they decided they would make their juices.
They were determined to try every e-Liquid out there so they could make a fantastic set of flavor profiles for their products. They only focused on the products that were the best of the best.
All MOSHI e-Liquids are 100% Canadian made and only consist of 4 ingredients; VG, PG, flavoring, and pure lab grade nicotine.
- Echo Beach
- High Park
- Old Mill
- St. Clair
- The Junction
- Union Loop
Cloud Edition Flavors
- High Park Cloud Edition
- Leslieville Cloud Edition
- Rosedale Cloud Edition
- St. Clair Cloud Edition
- The Junction Cloud Edition
- Union Loop Cloud Edition
- Yorkville Cloud Edition
- Juicy melon with just the right amount of mint on the exhale.
- A delightful strawberry banana smoothie that will wow you with every hit. Each new hit brings out a stronger strawberry flavor while the banana undertones linger on the tongue.
- A refreshing eLiquid featuring apple, berry, and ripe peach flavor.
- Comes with a nicotine level of up to 18mg
- A premium tobacco e-Liquid that tastes better than the real thing. It is a dry, complete tobacco flavor.
- Sweet maple syrup and fresh waffle with an exhale of light cinnamon notes.
- Lingers on the tongue for a little while after you’ve finished.
- An intensely juicy melon e-Liquid that tastes like cantaloupe. Simple, all a melon should be.
- A dreamy milk chocolate vape with hints of hazelnut on the exhale, much like Nutella.
- A cherry cola gummy candy which gives off an instant burst of sweetness.
- Big cola flavor without all the fizz with notes of cherry and gummy candy.
- Sweet and Spicy Custard—Creamy with notes of spiciness on the inhale and light on the exhale.
- Fruity cereal with sweet milk ---Creamy vape with notes of sweet fruit and milk on the exhale. Hearty and refreshing, even the toughest critics wouldn’t be able to turn down such a delicious e-Liquid
- Has a warm snickerdoodle cookie taste with plenty of creaminess with notes of vanilla and roasted almond that is finished off with a strong cinnamon taste on the exhale.
Pros of buying MOSHI
- Delectable, unique flavors.
- All of them are masterfully crafted.
- Some of the best dessert flavors out there.
Cons of buying MOSHI
- Pricey at 20.00$ for a 30mL bottle.
- Elaborate dessert style e-Liquid that won’t be appreciated if you aren’t a dessert vaper.
Overall I would have to say that the pros outweigh the cons by far. MOSHI makes astonishing high-quality e-Liquids with complex flavors. The time they have put into their products is amazing, and it shows in their e-Liquids.